Dewaxing and Processing Winterized Solution
Also can be used for Algae and Spirulina Harvesting (use 25 micrometer filter)
Use with cultured algae ponds and Spirulina photobioreactors. Equipment for dewaxing, filtration and oleoresins. Made in USA at our shop in Ferndale, Washington. For hemp oil, we do not recommend using carbon filters, since they can filter out the valuable components of the oil.
Product: The Fast Filter system is a batch feed winterized solution filter, using fast vacuum technology, which is well proven. Fast pour and replace paper filters with each pour, for best product utilization. We recommend not using carbon filters, which may filter our valuable botanical components. (Scientific reference on why not to use carbon)
Profits: The Fast Filter system allows process filtering of small amounts of botanicals winterized solutions, compared to other batch reactors, which are slower, have high priced consumable paper filters, and do not include all the necessary equipment for running the machine.
Time: The system saves you time. The one-stop methodology gets you finished product faster, and at less production cost.
Fast Filter System All Inclusive Package Dewax Your Winterized Solution
Starter System Package
– Loading Vessel Funnel for Filter Placement
– Stainless Steel Filtrate Concentrate Vessel
– Vacuum Pump 110V Single Phase (USA)
– Industrial Cart with Casters (USA)
– Starter Kit Paper Filters (20 inch) (order replacement filters)
– Small Footprint 24x24x48 inches
– Self-contained System
– Plug and Play
– Wooden Crate
– All Built in the USA
– Custom Built Vacuum Pump
– Freight and Insurance to lower 48
REVIEW: 20 inch (50 cm) FAST FILTER 5L $9,999 In-Stock Ready to Ship
20 inch (50 cm) Continuous Pour of 1 Liter (10:1 winterized solution) Strip Paper Filter Before 5L
Made in USA in Ferndale, Washington out of industrial steel, aluminum, and food grade HDPE.
Cart mounted (table-top height) system has a on-board vacuum pump with parts that can be replaced from McMaster-Carr overnight.
Operator User Experience:
– Table top height for convenient paper filter change, and pouring.
– No sealing paper filter (strips off fast) and replaces simply by setting filter down on bowl.
– Silent operation.
– Collection vessel is conveniently mounted underneath table.
– Filter can visually be inspected and replace quickly. Does not clog if filter is replaced as filtration slows down.
– 5 liter pour in less than 5 minutes (filter paper will determine flow rate).
– System is easy to maintain and is a plug-and-play unit for 110V single phase.
Filter Paper (available on Infinity website for in-stock immediate delivery and at Amazon):
20 inch (50 mm)
Filter Paper: 615 Grade 25 Micron 50 cm in quantity of 100: $200
Fast Filter Brochures and Comparison to Drain Droyd and Filter Trolley PDFs: