Standard Pricing | Infinity Supercritical Products | Since 2015
Note: Our shop has been closed since early March due to the COVID-19 pandemic and stay-at-home orders in place in the State of Washington. We are slowly opening the shop for regular business. We have small parts boxed for shipment for any parts orders. Please email for system shipment times and options for training.
A. New 10L (1 week build time – one in inventory from January) Price: $99,000 (15-20 lbs input per 24 hour day) [More Info] Special for July: All new systems purchased at full price, shipped after July 1st will include a spare CO2 pump ($10,000 value).
B. Shop Demo 10L CO2 Extractor (shop demo – one available – barely used) Price: $49,000. Power: Single phase, 220V. Modular: Industrial cart mounted on casters that fit through any standard door, hallway, or elevator. Add on: Chiller $8,000, crate/freight/insurance $2,500 to mainland USA, training per person at our shop $1,500. No warranty. Any support is additional (available on a fee basis on our Parts page). New CO2 pump option: $10,000 (includes 30 sets of high and low pressure seals which is a $5,000 value). Note: if you do not have training, and do not follow our learning methodology, expect zero results. Some operators have problems with the CO2 pump, because they have not learned (or retained) how to run the system, or have used non-Infinity Supercritical supplied parts, which do not work with this highly rebuilt Cat310 liquid pump (we even manufacture the high and low pressure seals, because the ones from Cat pumps don’t work in the botanical CO2 extraction process). The CO2 pump is tested working prior shipment. Those who do not understand the system (or have any interest in learning the system) can expect no results. Those who understand the system, have fantastic results. One company who has two of our systems is Resonance Farms – check out their extracts.
C. Used Fast Filter Dual Bowl System (shop demo): $10,000 includes entire inventory of paper filters, spare parts, and bowls. The fast filter is one if the most effective ways to filter out waxes and lipids from winterization. High-throughput filtration which removes unwanted plant particulates including fats, lipids and waxes after winterizing botanical oil mixture with alcohol. Similar to Drain Droyd. Build licensing available for $9,999. More information
D. YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClrDLck4p5luL1ZZo8FFFng
E. General Information on CO2 Extraction System:
Full Hemp Oil Extraction System Package (each): $111,000 (see below)
-10L CO2 System: $99,000
-Crate/Freight/Shipping: $2,500 for USA mainland.
F. Cat 310 Pump Seals.
G. CO2 Liquid Pump With Seals: New CO2 pump remanufactured with Infinity Supercritical parts, with 30 sets of seals (90 each of high and low pressure piston seals). $10,000. Please email for invoice. Freight and insurance is $350.00
H. SDR2000 Water Extraction System (click for more info): Processes large amounts of dry hemp flower (systems starting at 2,400 lb/day). One touch continuous feed hydrodynamic cavitation botanical oil extraction processor. Build into multiple standard modular shipping containers. Only available for hemp or other legal botanicals. Price: $3 million. Payback about 6 days. Dedicated SDR website: https://sonicextractor.com
Our 10L system is the best built, best quality oil extractor on the market. The price has remained the lowest priced 10L since 2015.
New License To Build CO2 Extractor Program: Infinity Supercritical is now offering licensing to build the popular CO2 10L extraction system. Build and sell a industry-proven quality CO2 extraction system. We can provide you with the build plans and a license, or you can sub-contract us to build the systems to your customers and drop-ship them to your customers directly. Please see our Licensing page, or email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
New License To Build SDR Water Extractor Program: Infinity Supercritical is now offering licensing to build the SDR X hydrodynamic cavitation device. Please see our Licensing page, or email us directly at: email@example.com
Free Web Page Listing on This Website: If you purchase a 10L CO2 system, we’ll give you a listing for 30 days on our Toll Processing Services page, and refer visitors or callers to you who need toll processing to the webpage, or to you directly. That listing can include your business name, email or phone contact info, services offered, and even photos of your machine and full spectrum high quality extracts. This is a huge value since we get large amounts of traffic from Google web searches. Limited time offer.
Parts (buy online – same day shippig on some items)
New Installation FAQ (click here)
Supercritical CO2 Extraction System Applications and Use
- Live resin processing and diamond mining: Using a live resin process, this system can be used for processing the basis of recrystallization (Diamond Mining or Jar Tech). The separation of CB D from terpenes is what Diamond Mining (crystallization of terp sauce) is all about, and is incredibly flavorful and potent end product.
- High quality hemp flower extract: Supercritical CO2 provides a superior craft extraction, compared to any other extraction method.
- Botanical extract: Supercritical CO2 is the best method to harvest valuable plant terpenes and essential oil.
- Produce extract which is ready-to-bottle: Running at near 1,200 psi allows you to leave most of the waxes and lipids behind, producing a terpene rich (around 85 percent CB D near distillate) full spectrum oil which you can mix with carrier oil to bottle and sell direct to retail. In many cases, this eliminates the long post processing winterization step, and saves on labor and equipment needed. This provides the consumer a nearly touch-free extract with more nutrients than traditionally processed (and diluted) hemp oil. Ethanol processing is terpene delinquent, and many fly-by-night processors use charcoal to filter out chlorophyll, and also filter out CB D from the final product.
- PPE sanitation: Supercritical CO2 is a proven method to sanitize personal protection masks and fabric.
- Battery recycling: Lithium battery recycling is another application of supercritical CO2. Valuable metals can be recycled and harvested from electronics waste using this method. When we see some interest in this application, we’ll explore further.
- Plug-and-play: Our systems are built to provide a system that is ready to use after you uncrate. We include a basic installation kit to connect to a small chiller, and vent line for the CO2. Simply attach those, and your CO2 cylinders to fill and run the system. Training is required for this system. We have a learning methodology you need to follow, or you will not learn to run the system. First start with beer hops, which are rich in oil. Then move on to hemp, or other botanicals, after you have learned to use the system properly. Not following this method, will result in poor success rates. We have developed this methodology for years, and it works well, when followed.
- One moving part: Our system is unique in that it has one moving part, the liquid CO2 pump. Proper system cleaning, learning, and operation will insure that the pump works properly. Hemp oil is very sticky, and will cause pump failure. The key is to prevent any material from reaching the pump, and it will run well. This is true with most CO2 systems. We have spent years learning how to rebuild Cat pumps to make their pump run in the extraction environment. Buying pumps directly from Cat, which have not been modified for this service, or buying their unmodified parts, will result in failure.
- Fast return on investment: Using our CO2 extractor, with our learning methodology will get you producing quality extracts quickly. Craft CO2 extracts command a much higher price than any ethanol process, and retain the nutrients and benefits in the plant, versus other extraction processes which result in poor quality retention.
- Built in the USA: We proudly build our systems in Ferndale, Washington, USA. Many parts we fabricate in our shop. Our system is engineer peer reviewed and certified. Pressure vessels and closure systems are build and fabricated to ASME certification, by a certified shop in the USA.
Extractors For Hemp. Make quality 85 percent CB D full spectrum oil right out of the machine (no post processing – ready to bottle). Available now. Infinity Supercritical has been building quality hemp oil extractors since 2015.
#botanicalextraction #hempoil #hempoilextractor